Next Online Session
Thursday & Friday
April 25 & 26, 2024*
* Self-paced “Pre-work” begins April 1
A CUTTING-EDGE LEADERSHIP TOOL
The very best coaches have a refined set of tools they use to deliver the top-quality support for their clients. In the arena of leadership development, our coaches tell us there is no more powerful tool than the Six Domains of Leadership™ Model. Developed by Delta Leadership founders and Duke University professsors, Sim Sitkin and Allan Lind, this research and evidence-based model provides a clear, engaging, and practical pathway for developing leadership capacity.
What "Effect" do you want as a Leader?
A unique feature of this model is the ability to “reverse engineer” leadership. By identyfying the effect leaders want to have in any giving situation, they can work back through the specific set of behaviors that can product the result they seek.
Since the Six Domains of Leadership™ Model was created, coaches who have used the model and the Six Domains of Leadership™ Survey in their coaching tell us it has been essential for their success in guiding clients to take action and develop their skills as leaders. This program assumes you are a well-trained and established coach. It does not cover basic coaching skills but instead focuses on the skills required to understand and apply the model and the survey results to your clients, helping them create action plans that drive results for themselves and the organizations they serve.
HOW IT WORKS
Upon Completion of the Program
Feedback and Support
- The Six Domains of Leadership Survey 360° (SDLS)
- Three personal SLDS coaching sessions with a Delta coach.
Training & Materials
SDL Coaching Package – Tools to use with coaching clients
SDL™ Planning Guide
SDL™ Reflection Journal
The Six Domains of Leadership article.
SDL™ Action Planning Exercise
SDL™ Overview Video with Sim Sitkin, to share with your clients.
- Six Domains of Leadership™ Survey discount.
- Six Domains of Leadership™ support materials.
- Full refund minus a 10% admin fee up to 30 days out of your scheduled training
- 50% refund after that up to two weeks out from the scheduled date
- No refund within two weeks of the training date
- An exception will be made for an unexpected circumstances, and a refund of 50% or a credit to attend an up-coming workshop can be issued.